Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weigh In (week 2)

Monday was weigh in day, which I was slightly worried about, since being sick has left me way less than active.... I missed my first weigh in last week because of a dr's apt.

Thankfully, the scale was down! PHEW!
-4 lbs

That's actually for 2 weeks, so that's an average of 2 lbs a week, which is on track for healthy weight loss... blablabla! ;)

Even though it's not a ton, I'm trying to stay positive because I KNOW I won't lose this overnight, but I'm an instant gratification kinda girl and want those baby lbs gone YESTERDAY!

Know that feeling?

I'm hoping this fatigue and nausea pass soon... I'd really like to start the Couch to 5k challenge soon. Pre-kids I ran at night (ALONE) around Boston.... WHAT WAS I THINKING?! I'm looking forward to building up my endurance again, so I can run again.

We shall see....

xo

No comments: