Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WI - Update

Okay so it's a slightly belated weigh in update, but what can ya do!? ;)

I was SO suprised that I was down another 2 lbs this week! How did that happen with Spring Break going on last week, no tracking, AND going away for the weekend?!

Even though i wasn't tracking, i WAS more aware of what i was shoving in my mouth, so I guess it paid off... hopefully it won't magically show up next week though! ahahha

In total I'm down 6 lbs, but i honestly don't see it at all yet. I don't want to get discouraged though, otherwise I'll fall off the wagon again. So i'm trying to just keep working on good habits and taking it day by day.

I really need to add some exercise into my daily routine, but i'm still fighting my mystery illness, so the fatigue and nausea is just not making me want to work out. I need to find something to do though.... maybe some yoga or something?

okay i'm off to hunt down some cute SIGG bottles for the family.....

xoxoox

No comments: